As you approach Marianne’s Cottage, with its thatched roof and tall stone chimney, you’ll find yourself spellbound. Inside it’s just as enchanting, from the open-beam ceilings and log fires to the effortless blend of traditional charm and contemporary comfort. Sink back into the sitting-room couch with a good book in hand and a glass of wine beside you.
When the night comes to a close, climb the staircase to your bedroom. Each room has a marble en-suite, where you can luxuriate in a hot bath or shower away the day’s adventures before curling up in your king-size bed. The rooms also have their own balconies, and can be converted to twin bedrooms if you’re here with family.
• Welcome hamper provided on arrival.
• House-keeping service is provided on every second day of your stay in the cottage - time need to be pre-booked.
• Should you wish to join us at the hotel for meals, all meals including breakfast need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.
• A Dine In Your Cottage Menu is also available.
• Pool and Gym times need to be pre-booked prior to arrival.